Jay made this for me last night so I thought I would share the recipe!
6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves- diced
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 small container of sour cream
2 tablespoons of dry sherry
salt & pepper to taste
8 oz of Ritz crackers- crushed
1 1/2 tablespoons of poppy seads
1/2 cup butter melted
Nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the diced chicken in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a bowl combine the soup, sour cream, and sherry.
4. Pour this mixture over the chicken.
5. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
6. Mix the poppy seeds and crushed crackers.
7. Sprinkle the cracker mixture over the chicken.
8. Pour the melted butter on top.
9. Cover & back for 30-45 mintues.
10. During the last 5 minutes uncover so the crackers will get crunchy.
We got this recipe from allrecipes.com. I am not going to tell you the nutritional value of this meal but it's worth it!